Pay per click (PPC), also called cost per click, is an internet advertising model used to direct traffic to websites, in which advertisers pay when the ad is clicked. Advertisers typically bid on keyword phrases relevant to their target market. Websites that utilize PPC ads will display an advertisement when a keyword query matches an advertiser's keyword list. Such advertisements are called sponsored links or sponsored ads, and appear adjacent to, above, or beneath organic results on search engine results pages.
Why advertise using paid search?
• Increase customer base: Drives more traffic to your website to increase the number of potential customers seeing your message. The more your message, products and services are viewed, the more likely your business will influence new customer to buy.
• Become market specific: With a PPC program, a targeted geography can be used to ensure dollars are only going within your market area. You can advertise across the entire nation or within one specific zip code and anywhere in-between.
• Capture the right people at the right time: A PPC campaign can focus on consumers at the beginning stages of the buying cycle through the purchase decision. Additionally, a campaign can focus on a season, month, day/s of the week and hours of the day.
Why Tipping Productions should manage your PPC campaign?
• Experience: Who can afford for someone or themselves to learn? Knowing how to set a campaign up to ensure maximum ROI is an art. We use years of experience handling 1000s of PPC campaigns to enable a “fast start” to a successful campaign. We monitor each campaign closely and can quickly recognize opportunities or pitfalls as they arise. We use the human touch to look for opportunity by monitoring competition, making seasonal changes, using negative keywords and day parting. Where other companies may turn in your budget to a campaign manager who doesn’t understand your business or our area and “set it and forget it”, we personally control each of our campaigns with our customer’s vision and needs in mind.
• Tracking: At Tipping Productions, we don’t just track the clicks, impressions and budget. We track the calls, forms, pages visited, click through rate and ads. We compile all this information to not only improve each campaign but to be able to report back to you at any time.
• Professional Ad Development: We write ads to entice the consumer to visit your website and consider your business for their purchase. We don’t just stop there, we will write ads that are specific to the search. Additionally, we will write multiple ads for each keyword category and do A/B testing to ensure we use the ads with the best results.
• Personalized Quick Response: Business is always changing and any marketing you do needs to be flexible and change with it. What if you’re a roofer and there is a hail storm on the south side of town? What if you are a cosmetic surgeon and a procedure is getting a lot of attention because of a famous movie star? What if you are a business who just acquired a new brand, service or new location? With all of these instances, we can make adjustments quick and capitalize on these changes.